ShopClues Job Requirement| Want to be part of the most disruptive and fastest growing E-Commerce Company in India with world-class team, long-term vision, and tier-one VCs backing it?
Are you ready to take your career to new heights in an organization where quality is not an after thought but core to everything we do. Are you ready to join the fastest growing eCommerce company, where high work ethics, passion, high energy work environment is a normal work day. Then you have found it here.
As Senior QA Manager, you will be responsible in defining/implementing quality standards guidelines, drive innovations in quality assurance, implement manual test methodologies, and implement automated testing for functional, performance and scalability testing. You will be leading a team of seasoned QA engineers and leads. You will also be instrumental in driving quality-coding practices in engineering team, review requirements to ensure its completeness, etc.
An ideal candidate will possess following:
1. Bachelors in Engineering (in Computer Scirence or Information Technologies)/M.C.A
2. 2 years in QA Manager role managing a team of over 5 QA engineers and leads.
3. 2 Hands on experience in implementing automated tests using Selenium, QTP
4. Strong experience in testing web technologies preferably in J2EE/PHP/MySQL
5. Experience in performance and scalability testing is added plus.
6. Knowledge of Linux Based User Command preferable.
7. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
8. Experience with bug tracking systems like bugzilla, mantis, Jira, etc.
9. Full understanding in software development process with prior experience in Agile or Extreme programming Methodology
10. Extremely good communications and interpersonal skills
11. Ability to collaborate across departments
12. Result oriented and ready to take ownership
13. Desire to make impact and high work ethics
ShopClues offers competitive compensation, stock options, great learning & exposure, and merit based career path.
Get More Update Click Here