Nuclear Power Corporation of India ltd a premier Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization, & Upgradation, Plant life Extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof, invites applications in the prescribed format for engagement of Trade Apprentices under The Apprentices Act, 1961 and The Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 in the Rajasthan Rawatbhata Site, PO: Anushakti–323303 Via: Kota, Rajasthan as per following details:-
Nuclear Power Corporation of India ltd http://www.npcil.nic.in
Total No of Vacancies :- 60
Post Name :-
- Fitter – 12
- Turner – 09
- Machinist – 09
- Electrician – 12
- Electronic Mechanic – 12
- Welder – 03
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistance – 03 posts
Total Post – 60
Location :- Rajasthan
Last date of receipt of application :-10/10/2017 Upto 17.00 Hrs.
How to Apply- 1. First, the candidate has to register himself at the web portal of Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/
2. Duly filled application in all respects should reach at the following address on or before 10/10/2017 by 17:00 Hrs:- Dy. Manager(HRM) Recruitment Section, Vijay Bhawan, Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site, NPCIL, P.O.-Anushakti, Via-kota (Rajasthan), Pin- 323303”
Age :- Should not be less than 14 years and more than 24 years as on 10/10/2017. The relaxation in age to SC/ST/OBC will be given as per Central Government Rules. (SC/ST-5 Years, OBC-3 Years & PWD- 10 years)
Educational Qualifications :-
- Fitter,Turner,Machinist- Passed in 10th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent and ITI Pass Certificate in respective Trade .
- Electrician- Passed in 10th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent with science as one of the subject and ITI Pass Certificate in Electrician Trade .
- Electronic Mechanic- Passed in 10th class examination under 10+2 system in mathematics and physics, chemistry or its equivalent and 4. ITI Pass Certificate in Electronic Mechanic Trade.
- Welder -Passed in 8th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent(Passed 7th class where terminal examination is in class 7th) and ITI Pass Certificate in Welder Trade.
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) -Passed in 12th class examination under 10+2 system with Science or Commerce or duly recognised diploma in Engineering (Other than Computers) from any polytechnic of three years duration and ITI Pass Certificate in COPA Trade .
Nuclear Power Corporation of India ltd official website –http://www.npcil.nic.in/
Place of Training :-Nuclear Training Centre (NTC), Rajasthan Rawatbhata Site, PO: Anushakti–323303 Via: Kota, Rajasthan
Standard of physical fitness for training- Standard of Physical Fitness A candidate should be free from evidence of any contagious or infectious disease. He should not be suffering from any disease, which is likely to be aggravated by service or is likely to render him unfit for service or to endanger of health of the public. He should be free from evidence of Tuberculosis in any form, active or healed. The Candidates should have the following minimum standards: Height 137cms and above Weight 25.4 Kg and above Chest measurement Expansion should not be less than 3.8 cms (irrespective of size of chest) Vision There should be no evidence of any morbid condition of either eye and the lids of either eye which may be liable to risk or aggravation or recurrence. Note Selected candidates should pass the Medical examination prescribed by the Competent Authority before being engaged as Trade Apprentices.
Selection Procedure :- The selection of apprentices will be based on the marks obtained by the candidate in ITI.
Get More Update Click here