Senior Product Manager recruitment | Myntra.com is ranked among the leading e-commerce platform . The company was started by a group of IIT/IIM graduates in 2007 and is headquartered in Bangalore. Myntra has brought in a new level of professionalism and technology enablement to the e-commerce space in India.Business unit and role overview:
Myntra are looking for a star senior product manager to grow the front end product management team. This is a high impact and visibility role where the product manager is responsible for myntra.com website. In addition to understanding shopping behavior, the product manager will work closely with the engineers, designers, and other internal departments.
Want to shape the future of e-commerce and revolutionize the fashion retailing industry? Are you passionate? Interested in innovating how consumers shop fashion lifestyle products online? This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing, fast paced, startup environment with extraordinary stability.
Ideal product manager is passionate and will deliver an un-parallel user experience to establish myntra.com as India’s largest online fashion destination. The product manager will create a strategy and roadmap for Myntra.com website and customer experience. He or she will prioritize the features based on business impact and work with engineering to deliver the roadmap. The product manager will own the launch plan and will measure impact of the various projects that are launched.
Skills / experience:
- 4-7 years’ experience working as a product manager, ideally for consumer web products
- BE/ MBA from premier schools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and analyze user needs and conduct market research. Create and deliver on product vision, goal, strategy, and roadmap
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Keen attention to detail and ability to work with user interface designers and usability experts to define customer experience for all customer facing features
- Ability to organize, manage, and prioritize tasks. Prior experience working with engineering through complete technology product lifecycle
BE/ MBA from premier schools.
Opportunities to learn and grow are very high, from understanding the team, business in the scope of product management.