MPMKVVCL Recruitment -2017 http://www.mpcz.co.in
MPMKVVCL Recruitment -2017 | The Madhya Pradesh Vidhyut Company Ltd. Bhopal is a successor Company of Madhya Pradesh State Electricity Board. The Company is incorporated to undertake activities of distribution and retail supply of electricity in the geographical area of bhopal, Narmada Puram. Gwalior and Chambal Commissionaires. The company intends to recruit following posts on Contract basis for an initial period of Contract of 3 years. The category Wise Vacancies are given is as under against each post:-
Name of Post
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 20 Post
- Assistant Engineer (IT) – 11 Post
- JE ( Electrical) – 14
- JE (T&D) – 13
- Chartered Accountant – 5 post
- Line Attendant – 153 Post
Note – (All Vacancies on Contract Basis)
Total Post – 216
Salary – Rs. – 16,412/- to 43,848/- Per Month
Education Qualification –
- For Assistant Engineer & CA’s Candidates Must Completed BE/B.Tech & Bachelor Degree With Minimum 65 % Marks from a recognized Board/University.
- For JE Candidates Must Completed Diploma With Minimum 65 % Marks from a recognized Board/University.
- For Line Attendant Must 10th Passed and ITI 2 Years Course With Minimum 55 % Marks from a recognized Board/University.
Other Job –
Age – Minimum 18 & 21 years as on 01.07.2017. (Age Relaxation as per Rules).
Application Fee – Application fee for Unreserved/ OBC and Other Candidates of all categories Belonging to other States Rs. 1500/- for AE (IT), JE (T&D- Network & Electrical), Chartered Accountant and Line Attendant and SC/ST – Rs. 1000/- .
Payment Mode – MP Online KIOSK.
How to Apply – The candidates can apply through MP Online Portal only or Using the Link provided on MPMKVVCL Bhopal Webiste – http://www.mpcz.co.in
Important Dates –
- For AE, JE & CA Candidates – 21.10.2017
- For Line Attendant – 10.11.2017