RBI Assistant Recruitment – 2017
RBI Assistant Recruitment – 2017 | The Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 623 posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive examination in two phases i.e. Preliminary and Main examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Please note that Corrigendum, if any, issued on the above advertisement, will be published only on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in.
Name of Post – Assistant
No of Post – 623
- West Zone:- Ahmedabad, Bhopal (including Raipur), Mumbai (including Belapur, Pune and Panaji), Nagpur.
- South Zone:- Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Thiruvananthapuram (including Kochi).
- North Zone:- Chandigarh (including Shimla), Jaipur, Jammu / Srinagar, Kanpur, (including Lucknow & Dehradun), New Delhi.
- East Zone:- Bhubaneswar, Guwahati (including all North Eastern states excluding Gangtok), Kolkata (including Gangtok), Patna (including Ranchi).
RBI Assistant Recruitment – 2017 Age – Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/10/1989 and not later than 01/10/1997 (both days including) are only eligible to apply & Age Relaxation As per Rules.
Educational Qualifications – Candidate Should have Passed Graduate Degree from University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies With minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Selection Procedure – Preliminary Examination & Main Examination.
Pay Scale – Starting basic pay of Rs. 14650/- per month & other details check in given below notification.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable) –
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- Rs. 450 /- for OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
Mode Of Payment – The payment can be made by using Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard /Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How To Apply – Candidates can apply online only from 18.10.2017 to 10.11.2017 through Bank’s Website www.rbi.org.in and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Important Dates –
- Website link Open – 18.10.2017 to 10.11.2017.
- Payment of Examination Fees (Online) – 18.10.2017 to 10.11.2017.
- Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative) – November 27 & 28, 2017. However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.
- Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative) – December 20, 2017. However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.