RBI Recruitment 526 Office Attendant Post
RBI Recruitment Apply For 526 Office Attendant Post | Reserve Bank of India has recently invited for the post Office Attendant, all applicant apply before last Date. Age, Education qualification more details given below.
Name of Post – Office Attendant
No of Post – 526 (SC-7, ST-53, OBC-100, GEN-366)
Age Limit – Minimum 18 Years & Maximum 25 Years as on- 01/11/2017.
Age Relaxation- As per Rules.
Educational Qualifications – A candidate should have passed 10th Standard from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
Selection – Online Test.
Pay Scale- Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹10940/- per month in the scale of 10940 – 380 (4) -12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) -16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (3) – 23700 (20 years) and other allowances.
Fees of Application –
- Non- Refundable Fees For Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- Non- Refundable Fees For 450/- for OBC/General candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges)
Mode of Fees – The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply – Candidates are required to apply ONLINE Application only through https://rbidocs.rbi.org.in
- Click On Current Vacancies Then Click Vacancies.
- Click On Recruitment for the post of Office Attendant.
- Click On Application Registration or New Registration.
- Fill Forum and Continue With Instruction.
Important Dates –
- Application online Submission Start Date: 17/11/2017
- Application online Submission End Date: 07/12/2017
- Payment of Test Fees (Online) : 17.11.2017 to 07.12.2017
- Schedule of Online Test (Tentative) : In the month of December 2017/January 2018.
Click Apply Now to Apply
Other Govt Job