APPSC Recruitment | Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has recently invited for the post- Junior Civil Engineer, All job Seeker may be applied before the last date. All post details and application process is given in the below.
Name of Post – Junior Civil Engineer
No of Vacancy – 114
Pay Scale – Pay Band -2 Rs. 9300/- to 34800/- & Grand Pay Rs. 4200/- + Other Allowances.
Age Limit – Minimum 18 years & Maximum 30 years as on 24-04-2018.
Education Qualification – Candidate Should have 03 Years Diploma/ Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering/ Agricultural Engineering From recognized University / Institute.
Mode of Selection – Candidate’s Selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination and Personal Interview.
For Any Private Job Call to 7000557203 And Submit Your Resume to Eduempworld@gmail.com
Application Fees – Rs. 100/- (One Hundred Indian Rupees) For Arunachal Pradesh State & Rs. 160/- (One Hundred Sixty Indian Rupees) For Non-Arunachal Pradesh State candidates.
How to Deposit Application Fees – The candidates submitting their application fees through online by Credit/Debit Card/Net banking etc.
How to Apply – Candidates are required to apply ONLINE Application only through APPSC Website (Click for Website).
Procedure for applying online –
- The applicants are required to go to the APPSC website Candidate can go from here also Click Here for Website Link.
- Click on Apply Now (Junior Engineer (Civil)/AUPO Advertisement)
- Click On Registration (New Candidate Fill Application) or Login.
- Login With Email ID & Password Fill Application Form as per instruction.
- Make Payment & Print a Copy of Finally submitted Application Form.
Note – For any help in filling up the application form, Please Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates –
- Starting Date of Online Application: 16-03-2018
- Last Date of Online Application: 20-04-2018