BOI Bank Recruitment | Bank of Indian has recently invited for the post-Officer Credit, All job Seeker may be applied before the last date. All post details and application process is given in the below.
BOI Bank Recruitment | Latest Government Job
Post Name – Officer Credit
Total Vacancy – 158
Age Limit – Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 as on 01/04/2018.
Age relaxation –
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy layer).
- 10 years for Persons With Benchmark Disabilities as defined under “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”.
- 5 years for Ex-Servicemen.
- 5 years for Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89.
- 5 years for Persons affected by 1984 riots.
Pay Scale – Junior Management Grade Scale – I (JMGS I) Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020.
Educational Qualifications – A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks along with
MBA/PGDBM/PGDM/PGBM/PGDBA from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. regulatory Bodies).
Mode of Selection – Candidates Selection will be based on online test and/or personal interview.
How to Apply – Candidates are required to apply ONLINE Application only through BOI Bank Website (Click for Website).
New Candidates Can Also Apply From Here,
Click Apply Now To Apply
Procedure for applying online –
- The applicants are required to go to the BOI bank website Candidate can go from here also Click Here for Website Link.
- click on the ‘CAREER’ and then click on the link “Recruitment of Officers in General Banking Stream –
Project No. 2018-19/1 Notice dated 01.04.2018”.
- Click on Click here for apply online (From 20.04.2018)
- Click on Click here for New Registration
- Fill Application Form as per instruction.
Important Dates –
- Commencement of online registration of application – 20/04/2018
- Closure of registration of application – 05/05/2018
- Closure for editing application details – 05/05/2018
- Last date for printing your application – 20/05/2018
- Online Fee Payment – 20/04/2018 to 05/05/2018