Civil Engineer Job Notification | www.eduempworld.com |
Civil Engineer Job Notification | Explore a new career with the BLM – where our people are our greatest natural resource.
Name of Post – Civil Engineer
Work Schedule – Full-Time – full-time.
Appointment Type – Permanent – This is a permanent position.
Salary – $49,765 to $78,270 per year
Pay Scale & Grade – GS 09 – 11
Location – Vernal, UT
Duties – Explore a new career with the BLM – where our people are our greatest natural resource.
For additional information about the BLM, please visit website.
Responsibilities – This position serves as a Civil Engineer for the Green River District. The incumbent has professional engineering responsibilities for survey, design, and development of construction and maintenance projects, recreation and facility operations and maintenance, and contract preparation and administration activities for the District Office. At the full performance level, major duties include but are not limited to:
- Providing professional engineering, construction, and maintenance expertise for the District’s administration sites, recreation sites, roads, buildings, dams, and bridges as well as range, watershed, recreation, wildlife, and other program activities.
- Ensuring facilities meet sound engineering design principles, environmental standards, and are in compliance with Bureau directives and manuals.
- Preparing and reviewing cost and time estimates, work schedules, cost/benefit analyses, and feasibility studies for contracts.
- Utilizes AutoCAD Civil 3D software to accomplish civil engineering design work and drawing preparation.
- Performs surveys for development of proposed project plans, as-built conditions, and construction control and reference using GPS survey equipment.
Travel Required – 25% or less – At times, travel for field work, meetings and/or training may be required.
Supervisory status – No
Promotion Potential – 11
Who May Apply –
This job is open to…
All current DOI agency employees serving on a career or career-conditional appointment in the competitive service and current or former time-limited employees eligible under PL-114-47, Land Management Workforce Flexibility Act (LMWFA) CTAP eligibles in the local commuting area are also eligible.
Agency contact information
Name – Sheramie Nelsen
Phone – 801-539-4188
Email – email@example.com
Address – Bureau of Land Management BLM Utah State Office, (UT-953SN) 440 West 200 South Salt Lake City, Utah United States.
Create an account to get started — build your profile, create or upload resumes and apply for jobs.