Junior Assistant (Fire service) Recruitment
Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Recruitment | Airports authority of india invites applications from theeligible candidates who are domicile of delhi, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand, Haryana, Himachal Prdesh, Jammu & Kashir, Rajasthan, and Madhya Pradesh.
For the post of Junior Assistant (Fire service) NE-4 Level at various aiports in the above states in northern Region.
Applicants shall apply online through http://www.airportsindia.org.in
Name Of Post – Junior Assistant (Fire Services)- NE-04 Level
Total Post – 84
Scale of Pay – Rs. 12,500 – 28,500
Age limit & Relaxation – Age Limit 18 to 30 Years as on 01.10.2017
Educational Qualification – 10th Pass + 3Years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical Automobile/ Fire with Minimum 50% Marks;
12th Pass (Regular Study) With 50% Marks.
Junior Assistant (Fire service) Recruitment http://www.airportsindia.org.in
Selection Procedure –
- On line computer based examination;
- Certificates / documents verification;
- Medical fitness / physical measurement test;
- Driving test; and
- Physical Endurance Test
The Candidate who does not fulfil the eligibility criteria at any stage mentioned above will not be considered for next stage of selection processand therefore,will be disqualified from further selection process.
Application Fee & Mode of payment – For General and OBC Category Rs. 1000/- Only
- No Application fee is required to be paid by Female/SC/St/Ex- Serviceman Candidates.
- airports Authority of India will accept fee through online net banking/credit card/ debit cards only.
- Fees once paid will be refunded under any circumstances.
- for depositing the requisite fee candidates should visit the website http://www.airportsindia.org.in
For Any Technical queries/Clarifications/grievances relating to the filling up of ONLINE Application/Payment of application fee, Please contact helpdesk at Mail : email@example.com and Toll Free no 18002660793
Opening Date for On-line Registration Of Applications – 24.09.2017 at 10:00 hrs
Last Date for Completion of Step-I&II of In-Line Registration – 14.10.2017 upto 23:59 hrs
Last Date for on line Payment of Application fee (Step-III) – 16.10.2017 upto 23:59 hrs
Find More Job Click Here
Submit Your Resume For Other Private Job Click Here