Job Type – Full-Time
Name of Post – Mainteance Engineer
Location – Kolkata – West Bengal
Qualification – Candidates Minimun Educatin Qualification has B.E/ B. Tech./ Diploma.
Experience – Minimun 01 years & Maximum 4 years.
Skills & Competencies –
- Fiber Operations & Maintenance
- Utility Operations & Maintenance
- ISP Operations
- Preventive Maintenance
- Analytical Approach
- Problem Solving Attitude
- Team player
- Self motivated
Job Responsibilities –
- Responsible to Monitor & Control all ISP performance KPIs ( eNodeB, MW & IP Availability, Alarms TTR etc). Monitor all the Tx & IP core links availability , Link utilisation , analyse and actions for improvement . Mobilise and coordination with FRT for Core/Colletor & Metro core links failure.
- Monitor & Control all Fiber performance KPIs ( Link Availability, FTKM, MTTR etc). Analyse the reason for Fiber cut , restoration process and drive actions to reduce the Cut and MTTR.
- Ensure SO7 Closure within 48 hrs. FDP to FDP patching for commissioning of new links and devices.
- Monitor & Control all Utility performance KPIs ( Facility uptime). Analyse the reason for Utility Failures, restoration process and drive actions to reduce the Failure and MTTR.
Maintenance Engineer Job | Latest Pvt Job Reliance Jio
Other Private Job at Education Employment World