NTPC Recruitment National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has recently invited for the post- Diploma Trainee, All job Seeker may be applied before the last date. All post details and application process is given in the below.
NTPC Recruitment | Latest Government Job
Post Name – Diploma Trainee
Total Vacancy – 362
Age Limit – Maximum 25 as on 09/05/2018.
Pay Scale – Rs. 15,550-34,500/-
Education Employment – Applicant must have a full-time Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering OR Mechanical/Production Engineering OR Instrumentation/Electronics Engineering OR Mining/Mining & Mine Surveying Engineering from a recognised University/Institute.
Mode of Selection – Candidates Selection will be based on Online Test (CBT) and Technical Test.
Application Fee – Rs. 300/- (Three Hundred Indian Rupees) For General/UR/OBC candidates, Except for SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen and PWD candidates, Deposit application fees Through SBI Bank.
How to Apply – Candidates are required to apply ONLINE Application only through BOI Bank Website (Click for Website).
New Candidates Can Also Apply From Here,
Click Apply Now To Apply
Procedure for applying online –
- The applicants are required to go to the NTPC website Candidate can go from here also Click Here for Website Link.
- Click Recruitment of Diploma Trainees 2018 in ELectrical, Mechanical, C&I (Electronics/Instrumentation) & Mining [ER1/NR/SR/WR1/WR2 regions].
- Selection Region Choose Discipline applying for & Proceed.
- Fill Application form as per instruction.
Important Dates –
- Start Date Online registration of application – 18/04/2018
- Last Date Online Registration of application – 09/05/2018
- Tentative Exam Date – July 2018.